Monday, February 16, 2009

ok so

in four days time i will be flying to chicago right now... probably receiving my complimentary pour of soda with no snack... i can't believe it is finally here! i am ready for a new adventure, i don't have anything ready, nothing packed, nothing washed to pack, no supplies, i haven't order euros yet.... but i think i am ready!

i can't even imagine what these next four months are going to be like!

i feel very excited and very scatter brained.....

italy here i come!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Abby! Got your comment on my blog and I'm feeling just as excited and "scatter brained" as you are (even with all of my lists!). haha. I am bringing two bags I think (just cause I know I'm going to come home with a little bit more, and I fear that if I try to squeeze it all into one I might pass the weight limit). Are you going to do one since you are traveling afterwards? And did you find someone to backpack a little with you? I can't believe that we're down to 3 days! This is unreal!!!!