Tuesday, May 19, 2009

slow down baby you're moving too fast

painting has concluded. and i have started travel writing has begun
i feel like i am easing into a very reflective, contemplative state. i don't feel the desire for grand adventures, i feel in need of rest, in need of solitude.

i feel myself slip into a new pace. i hope this last month proves to be slower, that writing allows me a new way to sit and reflect and to discover how i fit into this place. I am ready to slow down...

I am ready to be, not do. if that makes sense....anywho......

i will post pictures from some place in rome soon...ish....

1 comment:

KristenG said...

makes a lot of sense babe- enjoy slowing down and reflecting- we need a lot more "being" in our life here in America! We talked about it a lot in my senior sem class-so let me know if you need any good books :)
love you girl
kris